This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Last Visit: 356 weeks ago
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Welcome to the club Moscow-lovers! As you may guess, this is the club for people who live in Moscow and love Moscow, the capital of the Russian Federation.
How to join
The only thing - you have to love Moscow.
To become a member, just do some simple things:
- add this account to your watchlist;
- send us a note with the title "Join";
- if you can, help us with the club's spreading around here: put our icon to your journal ( : iconMoscow-lovers : without spaces ); tell your friends about this club; put the link ( : devMoscow-lovers : without spaces ) to your signature; or anything else that would help.
To submit your own work related to Moscow:
- become a member of the club (see above);
- submit your work to your own gallery on deviantART;
- send us a note titled "Submition" with the link to your work inside it.
P.S. You may think that the club is dead, but it's not. We're just having much work, but we come here from time to time, so please don't stop sending your wonderful works to us.